Browse these texts...
- Desi 52, XXX Sector, Location Indian Sex, 2019
- Around the World in 80 Days, Verne, Jules, 1828-1905
- A Tale of Two Cities, Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870
- Heart of Darkness, Conrad, Joseph, 1857-1924
- Himalayan Journals — Volume 1, Hooker, J. D. (Joseph Dalton), 1817-1911
- History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire — Volume 1, Gibbon, Edward, 1737-1794
- Pride and Prejudice, Austen, Jane, 1775-1817
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Twain, Mark, 1835-1910
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790
- The Bible, King James version, Book 1: Genesis, Anonymous
- The Count of Monte Cristo, Dumas père, Alexandre, 1802-1870
- The History of the Peloponnesian War, Thucydides, 455? BC-395 BC
- The Innocents Abroad, Twain, Mark, 1835-1910
- The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides with Samuel Johnson, LL.D., Boswell, James, 1740-1795
- The Last of the Mohicans; A narrative of 1757, Cooper, James Fenimore, 1789-1851
- The Life and Adventures of Robinson Crusoe of York, Mariner, Volume 1, With an Account of His Travels Round Three Parts of the Globe,, Written By Himself, in Two Volumes, Defoe, Daniel, 1661-1731
- The Odyssey, Homer, 750? BC-650? BC
- The War of the Worlds, Wells, H. G. (Herbert George), 1866-1946
- War and Peace, Tolstoy, Leo Nikoleyevich, 1828-1910
What is Gutenkarte?
FOSS4G2006: A presentation on Gutenkarte was made at FOSS4G 2006. The presentation is available in S5 format.
Gutenkarte is a geographic text browser, intended to help readers explore the spatial component of classic works of literature. Gutenkarte downloads public domain texts from Project Gutenberg, and then feeds them to MetaCarta's GeoParser API, which extracts and returns all the geographic locations it can find. Gutenkarte stores these locations in a database, along with citations into the text itself, and offers an interface where the book can be browsed by chapter, by place, or all at once on an interactive map. Ultimately, Gutenkarte will offer the ability to annotate and correct the places in the database, so that the community will be able construct and share rich geographic views of Project Gutenberg's enormous body of literary classics.
Gutenkarte accomplishes all this with the help of several notable pieces of Free and Open Source software, including PostGIS, MapServer, GDAL/OGR, and Python.
Gutenkarte was developed by MetaCarta Labs. If you find Gutenkarte interesting, and would like to be notified when updates and new features are available, please drop an email to .
Mom and son about to watch taboo real family incest film together. Mom pulled up her skirt and smiled at her son as she puts taboo incest film dvd into the video player. Son watch his mom with her skirt pulled up smiling.
Taboo.desi brings you the best indian sex movies of desi girls, aunties and bhabhis. Get the latest Indian xxx clips on our tube.